Merida Ride 4000 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed for speed and distance riding, the Merida Ride 4000 road bike combines stiffness with comfo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed for speed and distance riding, the Merida Ride 4000 road bike combines stiffness with comfort enhancing features to reduce fatigue on rough road surfaces.
At the heart of the Ride 4000 is an ultra lightweight composite carbon frame. Flex Stays are designed to offer vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient power transfer. The carbon fibres are bonded with an epoxy resin with added nano particles that improve impact resistance of the frame by 40%.
Geometry is optimised for endurance road cycling with a slightly shorter top tube and longer headtube that create a more comfortable upright riding position so your muscles stay fresher for longer.
The full carbon fork provides precise steering control while also absorbing road buzz for added comfort. Equipped is the performance level Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offering precise shifting over a wide range of gears.
The Ride 4000 sportive bike blends speed and comfort so you can perform at your best, whatever the challenge.
- Ultra-lightweight composite carbon frame
- Flex stays absorb road vibrations
- Endurance road geometry for an efficient riding position
- Full carbon fork offers precise steering control
- Premium Shimano 105 drivetrain offers silky smooth shifting
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm. 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm, 62cm
- Colour: Matt Black/Grey/Red
- The Merida Ride 4000 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Sportif geometry full carbon frame with nano matrix for extra strength and Flexstay technology to absorb road vibration for comfort. Internally routed cables. Tapered head tube for precise steering.|
|Fork:||Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer|
|Headset:||FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:19L:20.6L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop|
|Front Brake:||Merida Pro|
|Rear Brake:||Merida Pro|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Front Hub:||Shimano RS10 16 spoke|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RS10 20 spoke|
|Spokes:||Continental Ultra Sport II 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport II 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert carbon 27.2mm with 15mm lay back|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 50-34|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.