Merida Ride 7000 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Ride 7000 is the brand's top level comfort road bike, built for endurance riding and spor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Ride 7000 is the brand's top level comfort road bike, built for endurance riding and sportives with an ultra-lightweight composite frame and advanced comfort enhancing features.
At the heart of the Ride 7000 is an ultra lightweight composite carbon frame. Flex Stays are designed to offer vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient power transfer. The carbon fibres are bonded with an epoxy resin with added nano particles that improve impact resistance of the frame by 40%.
Geometry is optimised for endurance road cycling with a slightly shorter top tube and longer headtube that create a more comfortable upright riding position so your muscles stay fresher for longer.
The full carbon fork provides precise steering control while also absorbing road buzz for added comfort. Equipped is the premium level Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offering silky smooth shifting over a wide range of gears.
Confidence inspiring Ultegra brakes and fast rolling DT Swiss R24 Spline rims round off this highly capable road bike.
- Ultra-lightweight composite carbon frame
- Flex stays absorb road vibrations
- Endurance road geometry for an efficient riding position
- Full carbon fork offers precise steering control
- Premium Shimano Ultegra drivetrain offers silky smooth shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Metallic Black/Matt Carbon
- The Merida Ride 7000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride 7000 2017 Features are:
Frame: Sportif geometry full carbon frame with nano matrix for extra strength and Flexstay technology to absorb road vibration for comfort. Internally routed cables. Tapered head tube for precise steering.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer
Headset: VP-J205PM 1-1/8"/1.5" H:23.3L with 15mm neck - gloss black
Bars: FSA Gossamer double butted 6066 aluminium with compact drop
Stem: Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra double
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra 11 speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano CS-6800, 11 speed,11-32
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: DT Swiss R24 Spline
Front Hub: DT Swiss R24 Spline wheelset
Rear Hub: DT Swiss R24 Spline wheelset
Spokes: DT bladed aero comp straight pull spokes
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida EGM-light-27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Not Included