Merida Ride Disc 3000 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride further for longer. The Merida Ride Disc 3000 is a carbon endurance road bike designed for long... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride further for longer. The Merida Ride Disc 3000 is a carbon endurance road bike designed for long rides over less than perfect road surfaces. Endurance road geometry provides a comfortable riding position.
The carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight, strong, and stiff where it needs to be for efficient power transfer and predictable handling. Flex Stays in the rear triangle provide vertical compliance to absorb vibrations from rough road surfaces.
The disc specific full carbon fork features a bolt through axle and double chambers for increased strength and stiffness.
Disc brakes provide reliable stopping power, in the wet as well as the dry, so that you can control your speed with confidence in all weather conditions.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting with a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the gradients on your route with confidence.
- Carbon fibre frame with Flex Stays for a more comfortable ride
- Full carbon fork offers precise steering
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain provides a wide gear range
- Disc brakes provide consistent stopping power in all weather conditions
- Sizes: 47cm. 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- The Merida Ride Disc 3000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride Disc 3000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Comp frame made with flex stays, carbon dropouts, Nano matrix. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing and fittings for mudguards
Fork: Full carbon tapered fork with internal cable routing, 15mm through axle and double chamber technology
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro
Bars: Merida - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro 50-34
Bottom Bracket: FSA Gossamer pro
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11-32
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Comp disc rims - 22mm deep
Front Hub: 15mm front
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm