Merida Scultura 100 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Scultura has long been established as one of the best road race bikes. With grand tour pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Scultura has long been established as one of the best road race bikes. With grand tour pedigree, the Scultura is available in a wide range of models to suit different budgets. With rim and disc brake versions, as well as alloy or carbon fibre frames, the Scultura is fast to accelerate with a planted feel on the road.
- 6066 triple-butted Alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon Fibre fork gives ultralight comfort
- Shimano Claris 2x8 Drivetrain
- Rim brakes for lightweight simplicity
- Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 59
- Colour: Green/Black ·
- The Merida Scultura 100 is available with 0% APR finance
- Prolite 66 Triple Butted Aluminium
- Hydro Forming System
- X-Taper Headtube
- Smooth Welding
- Internal Cable Routing
- Di2 Ready
- Carbon Fork
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite - 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering. Press-fit 86 BB, Truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Internal cable routing. – 1530g M/L +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Scultura CF; Tapered steerer; carbon;|
|Stem:||Merida Comp CC; 31.8 mm diameter; -6 degree rise|
|Bars:||Merida Expert SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Claris levers with dual pivot calipers|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Claris levers with dual pivot calipers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris; GS|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris; GS|
|Rims:||Merida Comp SL; 17 mm inner width; 20 mm deep|
|Front Hub:||VP M700F; 100 x 9mm axle; 24 spoke|
|Rear Hub:||VP M700R; 130 x 9mm axle; 28 spoke rear with Quick Release|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700x25C; Kevlar bead - folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700x25C; Kevlar bead - folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp CC; 27.2 mm diameter; 12 mm layback|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp SL|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo; 50-34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8; 11-28 teeth; 8 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|