Merida Scultura 200 Disc 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Merida Scultura Disc 200 road bike is a lot of bike for a great price. Fast, efficient and suita... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Scultura Disc 200 road bike is a lot of bike for a great price. Fast, efficient and suitable for all types of road cycling, the Scultura is ready to go.
New for this year are disc brake equipped versions of the road racing Merida Scultura. The 200 is built with a lightweight aluminium frame with triple butted and hydroformed tubes for the best strength to weight ratio.
Flex stay seat stays (only 10mm thick) soak up road vibrations for comfort on rough conditions. Up front a carbon fork reduces frame weight and helps absorb road impact. When matched to an X-taper headtube the front end is super stiff for precision cornering.
The Scultura Disc 200 is equipped with a capable Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain with smooth shifting across a wide range of gears so you can tackle the climbs. Disc brakes offer enhanced stopping power in all weather conditions.
From racing to sportives the Merida Scultura road bike can deliver.
- Lightweight, race ready aluminium frame
- Composite fork soaks up vibrations
- Disc brakes offer enhanced braking in all conditions
- Capable 2x9 Shimano Sora drivetrain
- Smooth rolling Merida wheels
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Merida Scultura Disc 200 is available on 0% APR finance
The Merida Scultura 200 Disc 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted frame with tapered headtube for precise steering. Internal cable routing and aero profiled tubing.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer and 12mm bolt through
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop
Stem: Merida Comp 6061 aluminium -6 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Sora double
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora 9 speed
Shifters Shimano Sora disc, 9 speed
Chainset: Shimano R345 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
Cassette: Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed,11-28
Chain: KMC M99, 9 speed
Front Brake: Promax Road FM mechanical disc
Rear Brake: Promax Road FM mechanical disc
Rims: Merida Comp disc, 22mm profile
Front Hub: Merida alloy disc hub with 12mm bolt through axle
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm with 12mm layback
Pedals: Not Included