Merida Scultura 400 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featuring and advanced aluminium alloy frame with performance road bike components, the Merida Scult... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featuring and advanced aluminium alloy frame with performance road bike components, the Merida Scultura 400 offers true road race performance at an affordable price point. With a full carbon fork for precise steering control, the Scultura features aero tube shapes, to help you slice through the air faster, alongside slim seatstays, for a smoother ride.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame features aero tube profiles to help you slice through the air
- Full carbon fibre composite fork, with tapered steerer for precise steering control
- Internal cable routing for cleaner lines
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a good spread of gears
- Sizes: Small (47cm), Small (50cm), Small/Medium (52cm), Medium/Large (54cm), Large (56cm), X Large (59cm)
- Colour: Silk Black/Red
- The Merida Scultura 400 is available with 0% APR finance
Lightweight race pedigree – The Scultura is a lightweight racing bike that is at the cutting edge of design. Aluminium and CF2 carbon models offer a more comfortable ride. CF4 carbon geometry is more race focused.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame with tapered head tube for precise steering and Press-Fit 86 bottom bracket for effective power transfer. Featuring internal cable routing and aero profiled tubing|
|Fork:||Race full carbon tapered fork|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp SL - 24mm profile|
|Front Hub:||Sealed bearing with quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed bearing with quick release|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25c folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25c folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida carbon Comp 15mm lay back 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 50-34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit 71|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.