Merida Scultura 400 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Merida’s top line road race bike. The aluminium models use the same geometry as the carbon bikes use... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Merida’s top line road race bike. The aluminium models use the same geometry as the carbon bikes used on grand tours like the Tour de France and Giro. With an incredibly lightweight smooth welded frame and full carbon forks, the Scultura will take your race aspirations to the next level. Lateral stiffness is especially high giving maximum pedal efficiency and acceleration out of the saddle.
- Prolite 66 triple butted aluminium frame
- Full carbon fibre fork for precise steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56cm
- Colours: Matt Dark Silver/Green
- The Merida Scultura 400 is available with 0% APR finance
Powering our ProTour teams, the Scultura has won stages of the Grand Tours and combines class leading comfort with whippet-like acceleration.
Our lightweight aluminium version is made with 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Features include: Tapered head tube for precise steering, press-fit 86 BB, truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics, internal cable routing. – 1530g M/L +/- 3%, fork = 420g
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite - 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering. Press-fit 86 BB, Truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Internal cable routing. – 1530g M/L +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Race full carbon tapered fork|
|Headset:||Merida M2331 Neck|
|Stem:||Merida Expert CC; oversize clamp; -5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert SL; oversize|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105; medium cage rear mech|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp SL 24mm profile|
|Front Hub:||M700 quick release hubs, 24 spoke front and 28 spoke|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert CC; 27.2mm diameter 15mm lay back; Carbon|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp SL|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105; 50-34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit BB71|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-R7000; 11-30 teeth; 11 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|