Merida Scultura 4000 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A versatile road bike the carbon framed Merida Scultura 4,000 is fast, efficient and suitable for al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
A versatile road bike the carbon framed Merida Scultura 4,000 is fast, efficient and suitable for all types of road riding. From racing and sportives to club rides and rapid commuting this is a road bike that will do it all.
The carbon composite frame is very stiff where it needs to be for efficient power transfer and steering precision. The carbon is reinforced with nano particles that improve hit resistance by up to 40%. The Flex-Stays provide vertical compliance to absorb road vibrations for a more comfortable ride.
The full carbon fork features a double chamber for improved steering response. A tapered head tube helps keep the front end nice and stiff.
The Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain is combined with a compact chainset and provides slick, reliable gear shifting.
- Carbon composite frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Full carbon fork for precise steering
- Flex-Stays provide compliance for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano 105 drivetrain for slick gear shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- The Merida Scultura 4000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Scultura 4000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Comp carbon frame made with flex stays, Nano matrix. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing
Fork: Full carbon fork with tapered steerer - Race with double chamber technology
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro
Bars: Merida - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters Shimano 105
Chainset: Shimano RS500 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500
Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-28
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Merida Road Pro
Rear Brake: Merida Road Pro
Rims: Merida Comp 24mm deep
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II 23c Kevlar bead Front Continental Ultra Sport II 23c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm
Merida Scultura 4000 2016 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This bike is great, it looks great, feels great and I have such a good response from friends as well. And they say you can't buy speed my data says different 😊
This bike is great, it looks great, feels great and I have such a good response from friends as well. And they say you can't buy speed my data says different 😊Close review