Merida Silex 300 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 300 is a versatile r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 300 is a versatile road bike that you can take off-road with confidence. Offering a stable, more upright riding position the Silex is a great choice for off-the-beaten-track road cycling adventures.
- Lightweight 6066 alloy frame with confident off-and-on-road geometry
- Full carbon fork with 12mm thru axle for confident handling
- SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain for hassle free shifting with a wide gear range
- Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-conditions stopping power
- Sizes: X Small (44cm), Small (47cm), Medium (50cm), Large (53cm), X Large (56cm)
- Colour: Matt Olive/Red
- The Merida Silex 300 is available with 0% APR finance
Adventure/Gravel bike – Brand New for 2018, the Silex is Merida’s most comfortable and versatile road bike ever. With its modern MTB inspired geometry, long top and head tubes and short stem it provides nimble inspiring handling.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with upright gravel geometry for stable but nimble handling|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Headset:||Big Conoid M2334|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Apex BL-APX-A1|
|Front Mech:||Sram Apex 1, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Apex 1, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram Apex, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp Cross - 22mm profile, disc only|
|Front Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp in line 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer 40 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Pressfit 86 MegaExo|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMS8, 11 speed, 11-42 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Merida Silex 300 2019 - Gravel Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Fast, light, well built, grips the road and gives confidence to go further and off the main road if required.
Fast, light, well built, grips the road and gives confidence to go further and off the main road if required.Close review
i have had a couple of bikes (cheap ones) and this is much better than any i have had. The handling is quite twitchy which took a little while to get used to. Overall really nice bike, recommended!
i have had a couple of bikes (cheap ones) and this is much better than any i have had. The handling is quite twitchy which took a little while to get used to. Overall really nice bike, recommended!Close review
Very pleased with service and bike. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with service and bike. Highly recommended.Close review