Merida Speeder 20-D 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and lightweight, the Speeder has much in common with a road bike. The geometry features a long ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and lightweight, the Speeder has much in common with a road bike.
The geometry features a long headtube, improving visibility and comfort for fast commuting.
All Speeders (20-D and above) come with hydraulic disc brakes and mounts for rack and mudguards for extra year-round practicality.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 double butted aluminium frame with mudguard and rack mounts|
|Fork:||Chromoly straight blade|
|Stem:||Merida Speed, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, 7 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Speed Oversize clamp 600mm wide Flat|
|Front Brake:||Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centre lock rotors|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF505, 24 speed, EZ-fire|
|Rims:||Merida Alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505, 32 hole, centre lock, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Merida K1029 32c|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida K1029 32c|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301; 48-38-28 teeth with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM668, 8 speed, 11-32 teeth|