Merida Speeder 300 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Speeder 300 hybrid is the ideal fitness commuter bike with its high grade, lightweight al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Speeder 300 hybrid is the ideal fitness commuter bike with its high grade, lightweight aluminium frame and comfortable upright riding position.
The Speeder 300 is built from high grade aluminium that’s light, stiff and strong. Helping further lightening the ride are triple butted tubes. This is a process where every gram of excess material is shaved away leaving the frame light yet stiff and just as strong as a non-butted frame. At this price point the quality of the frame is very good.
A tapered head tube provides front end stiffness and improved steering precision. Smooth welding around the tube joints is a nice touch that just adds to the quality finish of the frame.
Hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful braking in all conditions - mud, grease and grime. Disc brakes allow you to ride the Merida Speeder 300 all year round in confidence.
- High grade aluminium alloy for impressive value
- Triple butted tubes for a lighter frame
- Tapered head tube for improved steering precision
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes for consistent performance
- Size: 47cm / 52cm / 56cm / 59cm
- Colour: Matt Black
- Merida Speeder 300 hybrid bike available on 0% APR Finance
The Merida Speeder 300 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and Hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding, and internal cable routing
Headset: Big Conoid Semi
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 600mm wide - flat
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: FSA Omega 50-34
Bottom Bracket: FSA Omega Mega Exo
Cassette: Shimano HG500 12-28
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes -160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes -160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Comp disc rims - 22mm deep
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 32c Front Maxxis Detonator 32c Rear
Seatpost: Merida Pro - 15mm lay back 31.6mm