Merida eBIG Tour 7 300 MTB Hardtail 2016 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rugged urban MTB performance with an ebike boost. The Merida eBig Tour 7 300 is a hardtail electric ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rugged urban MTB performance with an ebike boost. The Merida eBig Tour 7 300 is a hardtail electric mountain bike for riding on cycle tracks, city streets and gravel tracks.
Stable yet nimble the 6061 aluminium frame features a comfortable upright riding position for confident cycling in traffic and on rough road surfaces. The SR Suntour fork up front gives you 100mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough trails and tracks. The 27.5” (650b) wheels give you the ideal balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling.
Boosting your natural pedalling power is the Shimano 250w STePS motor that is combined with a 418Wh battery pack to give you long lasting performance. There are three power modes, along with a walk assist button, so you can adjust the power output, managing the battery capacity to last the whole ride. The handlebar mounted display unit allows you to monitor the battery and select the power modes on the fly.
The Shimano 1x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for cycling up the hills - much easier with an electric bike boost. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
Cycle further with less effort on the Merida eBig Tour.
- Lightweight Technoformed 6061 aluminium frame
- Shimano STePS E8000 electric system gives extra power to your pedalling
- Shimano 1x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Fox Float Rhythm 34
- 27.5” (650b) wheels for nimble handling
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Merida eBig Tour 7 300 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: 250W Shimano STePS E8000
- Battery: 418Wh Shimano STePS 8010
- User interface/remote: Control Switch Unit and Display
- Power Modes: Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk Assist
|Frame:||Technoformed 6061 aluminium frame|
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon-XC-LOR 100mm travel|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Comp oversize 700mm wide 12mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes 180mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M4050 centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M4050 centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.2" with Kevlar bead and puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.2" with Kevlar bead and puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp 12mm lay back 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano E6000 38 tooth DCG|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200, 9 speed, 11-34|
|Pedals:||XC pro alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.