Minoura B60-R Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura B60-R turbo trainer is a high quality entry-level indoor trainer for Winter. At this pri... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Minoura B60-R turbo trainer is a high quality entry-level indoor trainer for Winter. At this price point you’d not expect to find up to 7 resistance levels for versatile training sessions.
The Minoura B60-R turbo has an output power of 425 Watts at 40km/h or 662 Watts at 60km/h so is good for beginner riders looking to improve their base fitness.
A handlebar remote allows you to adjust resistance on the fly without having to get off the bike. If you’re planning on interval training, or adding progressive difficulty in a single session, this feature is a must.
The frame is also very compact with fully foldable legs so you can store it easily when you’re not using it. Weighing just 5.9kg the Minoura B60-R is easy to transport.
- 600gram freewheel
- 442 watts of resistance
- 7 levels of remote resistance
- U-shaped frame
- Standard Ferrite magnet
- Lightweight and adjustable power
- Generates 425 Watt power at 40 km/h
- 0.6 kgs dual steel disc flywheel
- 7 resistance levels
- Quick release remote shifter
- Fits hub width between 125 – 145mm
- Standard thread type hub clamp
- 29mm diameter single leg
- Net Weight 5.9 kgs
- Output Power 425 watt (40 km/h) 662 watt (60 km/h)
- Tyre Size Capacity 24" – 700 x 45c (ETRTO 47-622)
- Warranty - Unit : 1 year, Frame : 5 years
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.