Minoura FG542 Hybrid Roller
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information What Makes the Minoura FG542 Different?The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
What Makes the Minoura FG542 Different?
The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer companies focusing on power as the holy grail for improving your skills as a rider. While power is important, only part of the strategy needed for effective training that increases your strength, and makes you a better cyclist.
The FG542 is built on the tried and true teachings that an effective spin is the key to becoming a better cyclist. Power based, rear drive mount trainers focus only on building muscle. With exponential power based trainers power is achieved on the down stroke and lost on the up stroke. This gives you half the benefit of a real road ride and doesn’t encourage a real, full pedal stroke spin that is both power and skill enhancing. A true push-pull effect is the real benefit of the FG-540 and most closely mimics what you would do on a real road ride. Get the training and workout you need with the FG542 at home or on the road.
- Easily mount Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo by the front fork.
- (Wheel base capacity : 950mm – 1,200mm)
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image) front fork mount.
- Double high precision 79mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29″.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel provides a natural ride feel.
- New ribbed belt insures smooth pedaling and durability
- Easy to see your position with the scale that’s included in the slide part area
- Rated power: 400W / 35KPH
- Net Weight: 10.1 kgs
- Capacity: 300 lbs (with bike)
- Roller: Precision made in Japan light alloy
- Diameter : 79mm
- Width : 140mm
- Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity: 950 – 1,200mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.