Minoura LR961 Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura LR961 turbo trainer is your secret weapon to staying in peak condition all year round. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Minoura LR961 turbo trainer is your secret weapon to staying in peak condition all year round. This powerful magnetic turbo trainer is compatible with a range of training apps and devices with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
Add extra excitement and fun into your training regime by racing against real-world cyclists in the 3D environment of Zwift.
Minoura’s LR961 is quiet and smooth with a realistic riding experience. Fully assembled, right out of the box, you can start training straight away. A highly connective turbo trainer giving you plenty of options on how to improve your fitness.
- Dual neodymium magnets
- Super quiet and ultra-smooth
- Generates 829 watt power at 40km/h (H range)
- 35% stronger and 2 x resistance range than V-series
- 7 kgs virtual flywheel weight
- 13 resistance levels
- Quick release remote shifter
- Allows high-speed / low-resistance training
- New SW Frame: Gravity mode: 1.1 vertical flywheel offers a natural ride. Fixed mode: for training and interval ridding
- 100% assembled, ready to ride in minutes
- Compatible with LiveTraining, Kinomap & Zwift (when using compatible speed/cadence sensors)
- Made in Japan
Twin mag…The most Powerful & Widest Range Ever.
Combination frame that freely manipulates self-weight / fixed mode, flag-ship model with high load twin mag. Twin magnet adoption realizes the strongest power value and wide load control area.
- Net Weight: 12.1 kgs
- Output Power (H range): 829 watt (40 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity: Gravity mode: 570 - 710 mm, Fix mode: 610 - 710 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 480 mm
- D = 510 mm
- H = 430 mm (Fix mode)
- For standard bicycle frames and dropouts only
- For 125 to 140 mm quick release rear hub
Minoura User ManualsMinoura LR961 instruction manual