Minoura Live Ride LR541 Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura Live Ride LR541 turbo trainer is ideal for those looking for a wide range of training me... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Minoura Live Ride LR541 turbo trainer is ideal for those looking for a wide range of training methods and the option to use 3rd party training applications like Zwift (when using a compatible sensor).
A handy remote-control shifter is included allowing you to do interval training. The new Minoura LR541 adopts our newest frame design that allows the rider to easily switch between a self-weighted mode to a fixed pressure mode.
- World’s strongest neodymium (Nd) magnet adoption, single magnet type.
- Incredibly smooth & quiet ride feeling
- Steering step design flywheel that produces an inertia equivalent to
- 7 kg. (Patent pending)
- Allows low cadence / high torque low rotation training from high-cadence to low torque high-speed rotation
- New combination frame which manipulates self-weight and fixed mode freely
- 7 step load adjustment & remote control shifter included
- Combination frame which can selectively use two functions of self-weight mode and fixed mode with one simple adjustment
- Self-weight mode: Smooth pedalling is possible that is close to the actual
- riding feeling
- Fixed mode: Suitable for power training such as muscle training interval.
- The best balance model optimal for pedalling exercise
- Improved stability with heavy frame design with a wide footprint
- Folds away for easy storage
- Compatible with Minoura LiveTraining, Zwift, Sufferfest & KinoMap (When using compatible Speed & cadence sensors)
- 100% assembled
- Easy to use
- Made in Japan
We call this type of frame “SW frame”
- Gravity mode: 1.1 vertical flywheel provides a natural ride
- Fixed mode: for training and interval ridding
- Net Weight: 12.1 kgs
- Output Power (H range): 472 watt (40 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity: Gravity mode: 570 - 710 mm, Fix mode: 610 - 710 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 480 mm
- D = 510 mm
- H = 430 mm (Fix mode)
- For standard bicycle frames and dropouts only
- For 125 to 140 mm quick release rear hub
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Live Ride LR541 instruction manual
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.