Minoura Mag Ride 60R Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information With 7 levels of smooth magnetic resistance, the Minoura MagRide 60R turbo trainer is your companion... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With 7 levels of smooth magnetic resistance, the Minoura MagRide 60R turbo trainer is your companion through the long winter months. Whatever the weather, with the MagRide, you can stay in top physical condition thanks to the wide range of resistance – generating 425 watts of power at 25mph. The wide stable footprint, as well as smooth and quiet roller action, makes for an enjoyable indoor training experience. The Minoura MagRide 60R fits a wide range of bikes from 24in to 700 x 45x tyres.
- 5 Generation Mag Turbo
- Easy to use detachable 7-step remote control lever
- 7 resistance levels
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Wide stable footprint
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transport and storage
- Minoura’s original ferrite magnet
- Compact and lightweight load device
- Lightweight and adjustable power
- Generates 425-Watt power at 25mph/40kmh (H range)
- 0.6kgs dual steel disc flywheel
- Perfect for wide range of training session types, warming up of general fitness
- Trainer skewer included
- Compatible with QR only
- Simple to use pressure knob
- Compatible with LiveTraining, Kinomap & Zwift (when using compatible speed/cadence sensors)
- Made in Japan
Basic Steel Frame
- Basic but durable steel frame.
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transportation.
- Fits hub width between 110 – 148 mm ( Track / Fixi / BMX ~ ).
- Standard thread type hub clamp.
- Net Weight: 6.0 kgs
- Output Power (H range): 425 watt (40 km/h), 662 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity: 24" – 700 x 45c (ETRTO 47-622)
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 610 mm
- D = 420 mm
- H = 400 mm
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Mag Ride 60R instruction manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.