Meet the Mio Cyclo 505 HC cycle computer: the easy to use navigation devices with pre installed maps, designed for recreational or sportive use. Includes HRM and cadence sensor.
Phone connectivity via Bluetooth®
Connect your iPhone or Android™ device to your Cyclo™ 500 via Bluetooth®, to receive incoming calls and see who is calling. You are able to read incoming texts and even answer calls when wearing a headset with microphone (wired or Bluetooth®).* Voice instructions via Bluetooth®* - If the sounds alerts are not enough, you can listen to voice instructions via your headset. Listen to music via Bluetooth®* - Control your music: play, pause, stop and next song and more! * iPhone and/or Android only. For some features a headset is required.
Actual Track resistance
The Cyclo™ 505 connects to the ANT+ trainers Elite digital Qubo, Tacx Bushido and Tacx Genius, and it will provide the corresponding resistance to your indoor trainer during your indoor training.
Strava Segments compatible
Ride Strava Live Segments with your Cyclo™ and seamlessly sync your results with Strava via MioShare™.
Di2 electronic bicycle shifting systems
Connects with Shimano Di2 electronic bicycle shifting systems Reads and records shift information from the Shimano Di2 electronic shifting units. When using the new Di2 Wireless Unit (required), you can view your current gearing and battery status on your device and analyse the gear data after your ride.**
(** Di2 wireless unit required, not included)
Mio CycloAgent application
With the Mio CycloAgent application, you are able to store your data, manage your route history. The easy-to-use tool allows you to download routes and enjoy new roads and areas others find interesting. The application is also your one-stop shop for managing your device and downloading map updates or latest product information.
Quickly search for bike shops, emergency locations, food & drink and more
Slim, lightweight design
The flat, anti-glare 3” touch screen and lightweight design make the Mio Cyclo™ perfect for anyone who enjoys style and wants a slim device to fit on their lightweight bicycle.
Long-life rechargeable battery
With the long, rechargeable battery life of 12 hours, you can enjoy longer distances without having to worry about finding your way back home.
Easy and user friendly navigation.
- Large on-screen control
- buttons and simple menu structure.
Water resistant (IPX7)
The rugged waterproof casing (IPX7) ensures that Mio Cyclo™ is the perfect navigation device, resistant to every type of weather.
Your cycling speed can be calculated through the cadence/speed sensor kit (ANT+™ sensor).
Heart rate monitor
Wireless heart rate monitor (ANT+™ sensor) - evaluate your performance and improve your health.
Bike & road maps
With bicycle-route and road maps pre-installed, you are able to get started right out of the box. And if desired, the integrated car-navigation mode can even give you turn-by-turn directions to the nearest or starting point of a selected bicycle route.
Surprise Me feature
If you choose to use the unique Surprise Me™ feature, Mio Cyclo™ will coordinate three surprising bicycle routes based upon your entered time or distance. This is the ideal feature for anyone who has seen all the local routes, and for those who like to be surprised in an unfamiliar region. This feature will continuously offer new bicycle routes, even if you always opt for the same starting point.
Thanks to the integrated WIFI in the Mio Cyclo™ 500, you can connect with MioShare™ without even turning on your PC. So if you found a track online, and saved it on your MioShare, you simply press the “WIFI sync” button and the track will be uploaded to your device. It works the other way around as well: when you are done cycling, you just press the same button and your track will be uploaded to your MioShare™ account in just a couple of minutes.
The Mio *** is fully equipped for the competitive cycler and mountain biker. It measures time, speed, distance, height, calorie consumption and more. And, to complete the package, it comes with an ANT+™ sensor, a wireless heart-rate monitor as well as wheel and cadence sensors.
The Mio Cyclo™ 505/505 HC is fully equipped for the competitive cycler and mountain biker. Apart from measuring everything you need to know about your performance, it also offers you workout programs, that can be done outdoor, but also indoor when the weather is not allowing you to cycle outside.
EU Maps include: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City
- Display size 3”
- Weight 129g
- Battery Life Up to 12 hours
- Sound alert for instructions Yes
- Barometric altimeter / E compass Yes
- Water resistant IPX7
- Built in ANT+ Yes
- Actual track resistance Yes
- Shimano Di2 compatible Yes
- Power meter support Yes
- Bike mount Yes
- USB cable Yes
- AC adaptor Yes
- Wireless heart rate monitor Yes
- Wheel and cadence sensor Yes
- Always connected with the Mio Cyclo 500 series: the lightweight, easy to use bicycle navigation devices, designed with a stylish anto glare flat screen, built WIFI and Key features
- Slim lightweight design –Flat screen with anti glare, sunlight readable screen.
- Easy and user friendly navigation – Large on screen control buttons and simple menu structure
- Cycle paths road maps preinstalled – Ready to go straight out of the box
- Surprise Me – Just choose your time or distance and the Mio Cyclo will offer you 3 surprising routes to choose from.
- Turn by turn instructions – Clear guidance with a sound alert to indicate every instruction
- Cycling related POI’s – Quickly search for bike shops, emergency locations, food & drink and more.
- Where am I – Displays the exact location of where you are? In case of emergency, this function shows your current address, along with longitude and latitude. You can even send an SMS to a contact, directly from the same screen.
- WIFI enabled – Save time and effort. No need for PC connection, just synchronise your track effortlessly via WIFI
- Phone connectivity – Connect your iPhone or Android device to your Cyclo 500 via Bluetooth, to receive incoming calls and see who is calling. You are able to read incoming texts and even answer calls when wearing a headset with microphone.
- Music control – Control your music: play, pause, stop and next song and more
- Voice instructions – If the sounds alerts are not enough, you can listen to voice instructions via your headset.
- Bluetooth heart rate, speed and cadence sensors
- Integrated ANT+ - Compatible wireless heart rate monitor and wheel and cadence sensor
- Connects with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems – Reads and records shift information from the Shimano Di2 units. When using the new Di2 wireless unit, you can view your current gearing and battery status, as well as analyse your gear data after your ride.
- Actual track resistance – The Cyclo 505 connects to the ANT+ trainers Elite digital Qubo, Tacx Bushido and Genius and it will give the corresponding resistance to your indoor trainer.
- Power meter support – Works with Quarq, SRM and CycleOps Powertap
- Includes HRM, cadence and speed sensor
In the box
- Mio Cyclo 505 HC cycle computer
- USB cable
- Speed & cadence sensor
- Heart rate monitor
- AC charger
- Bike mount kit