Mondraker Dune 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enduro racing or aggressive trail riding. The Mondraker Dune is a super-capable full sus mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enduro racing or aggressive trail riding. The Mondraker Dune is a super-capable full sus mountain bike that is built for all-day riding on challenging trails.
Offering a stable platform with dialled enduro geometry the 6061 Stealth Evo aluminium alloy frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry with a longer top tube and shorter 30mm stem. This offers improved confidence when descending on steep MTB terrain as well as better climbing control.
The dual link Zero Suspension System gives you 160mm of suspension travel that is extremely sensitive on small bumps as well as delivering big hit capabilities. The system isolates suspension and braking forces offering Zero brake jack, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you are hard on the brakes. Zero pedal kick back ensures efficient use of your leg power too. Boost hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness and offers plenty of tyre clearance.
The RockShox Yari suspension fork gives you 160mm of travel up front and is combined with the capable Monarch Plus rear shock for consistent performance on even the longest trail sections. The SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you secure shifting with a wide range of gears for all the climbs. SRAM Level disc brakes offer confident stopping control.
Ride challenging terrain on the Mondraker Dune 27.5.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for increased stability
- ZERO suspension system offers 160mm of efficient suspension control
- RockShox Yari fork offers 160mm of capable suspension performance
- RockShox Monarch Plus R shock for consistent performance
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Level brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/White/Turquoise
- The Mondraker Dune 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Dune 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 160mm|
|Fork:||Rockshox Yari 27´5 RC Boost tapered 160mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus R 215x63.5mm|
|Headset:||Fsa Nº57 tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level T|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX X-Horizon Type3 11s|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX1 Trigger right 11s|
|Rims:||MDK-EP1 27´5 TLR Boost wheelset|
|Front Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27´5x2.40 wire|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27´5x2.40 wire|
|Seat Post:||Onoff Notion 0-R 31.6|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 DM32t Boost|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR 73mm|
|Chain:||Sram PC-1110 11s|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42t 11s|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.