Mondraker Dune 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the most challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the most challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that is built to take on the steepest of Dh sections while still being lightweight enough to pedal all-day-long. With Mondraker’s forward geometry this tough alloy framed bike is especially confident when the going gets tough.
- Stealth Evo 6061 alloy frame with zero suspension system
- RockShox Yari RC fork offers 170mm of suspension travel
- Fox Float DPX2 EVOL Performance shock controls the 170mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue/Orange
- The Mondraker Dune 27.5” is avail able with 0% APR finance
Now with even more travel, this is a bike capable of absorbing punishment and out-racing dedicated downhill bikes but at the same time remaining nimble enough to fly on the uphills. All models feature Mondraker's ground breaking Forward Geometry and Zero Suspension System plus enhanced kinematics, improved pedalling efficiency and a silky 170mm of rear travel.
The 2019 Dune features a freshly updated Stealth alloy frame complete with brand-new rear triangle, a new alloy monoblock upperlink, a removeable rear shock fender and larger pivot axles and bearings ensuring further strength and durability.
The alloy Dune runs a RockShox Yari fork with 170mm travel, Fox DPX2 LV EVOL Trunnion mounted shock, Shimano disc brakes and a DT Swiss wheelset complete with Maxxis Minion tyres, bolted with stiff boost axles front and rear.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Dune 27.5" Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 170mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC DebonAir Boost 170mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL 3Pos Lever Performance 205x65mm Trunnion|
|Headset:||OnOff Saturn Tapered ACB|
|Stem:||OnOff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker Custom Design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT501 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT501 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT501|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle X-Hoizon Type3 12s|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle Trigger Right 12s|
|Rims:||MDK EP1 27.5" TLR Asys27|
|Front Hub:||MDK Pro II 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Pro II 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" EXO/TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Minion DHR 27.5x2.4" EXO/TR|
|Seat Post:||OnOff Dropper Pija Internal 1x Lever|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX1 Boost DM 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP XR|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMS8 11-46T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|