Mondraker Dune Carbon R 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take on the most challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune Carbon R is an enduro bike that is built aro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take on the most challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune Carbon R is an enduro bike that is built around a lightweight yet tough carbon fibre frame that offers 170mm of full suspension travel. With Mondraker’s acclaimed forward geometry the Dune offers an especially confident ride on steep tracks.
- Stealth Full Carbon with zero suspension system
- Fox 36 GRIP Performance fork offers 170mm of suspension travel
- Fox Float X2 shock controls the 170mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Mondraker Dune Carbon R 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Now with even more travel, this is a bike capable of absorbing punishment and out-racing dedicated downhill bike but at the same time remaining nimble enough to fly on the uphills. All models feature Mondraker's ground breaking Forward Geometry and Zero Suspension System plus enhanced kinematics, improved pedalling efficiency and a silky 170mm of rear travel.
The 2019 Dune features a freshly updated Stealth EVO carbon fibre complete with brand-new rear triangle, a carbon chainguide, a new full carbon monoblock upperlink, a integrated rear shock fender and oversized pivot axles and bearings ensuring further strength and durability.
The Dune Carbon R runs a Fox 36 Performance GRIP fork with 170mm travel, Fox Float X2 Performance Trunnion mounted shock, SRAM Code R disc brakes, SRAM drivetrain and a DT Swiss E1900 wheelset complete with Maxxis tyres, bolted with stiff boost axles front and rear.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Dune 27.5" Stealth Full Carbon Zero Suspension System FG 170mm|
|Fork:||Fox 36 27.5" Float GRIP 3Pos EVOL Performance Boost 170mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 2Pos Lever Performance 205x65mm Trunnion|
|Headset:||OnOff Saturn Tapered ACB|
|Stem:||OnOff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker Custom Design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Code R|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle X-Horizon Type3 1x12s|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle Trigger Right 12s|
|Rims:||DT Swiss E1900 30mm 27.5" Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||DT Boost 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Boost 12x148mm|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Straight Pull|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5"WT 3C/EXO/TR Maxx Terra/Aggressor 27.5x2.5" EXO/TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5"WT 3C/EXO/TR Maxx Terra/Aggressor 27.5x2.5" EXO/TR|
|Seat Post:||OnOff Dropper Pija Internal 1x Lever|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle DUB Boost 34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB BSA|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM Eagle XG1230 11-50T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|