Mondraker Dune R 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An enduro race bike for aggressive trail riding. The Mondraker Dune R 27.5 is a full sus mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An enduro race bike for aggressive trail riding. The Mondraker Dune R 27.5 is a full sus mountain bike that offers confident handling on technically challenging trails.
Offering a stable platform with dialled enduro geometry the 6061 Stealth Evo aluminium alloy frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry with a longer top tube and shorter 30mm stem. This offers improved confidence when descending on steep MTB terrain as well as better climbing control.
The dual link Zero Suspension System gives you 160mm of suspension travel that is extremely sensitive on small bumps as well as delivering big hit capabilities. The system isolates suspension and braking forces offering Zero brake jack, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you are hard on the brakes. Zero pedal kick back ensures efficient use of your leg power too. Boost hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness and offers plenty of tyre clearance.
Up front the Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of composed suspension travel and is paired with the Fox Float X EVOL shock on the rear for consistent performance even on the very longest descents. The SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears with excellent chain security while the Guide R brakes give you confident stopping power when gravity takes over.
Ride challenging trails with more confidence on the Mondraker Dune R.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for increased stability
- ZERO suspension system offers 160mm of efficient suspension control
- Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of confident suspension travel
- Fox Float X shock for consistent control on every descent
- SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide R brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Lime/Orange
- The Mondraker Dune R 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Dune 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 160mm|
|Fork:||Fox 36 27´5 Float Grip 3Pos Lever Performance Boost tapered 160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X LV EVOL 3Pos Lever Performance 215x63.5mm|
|Headset:||FSA Nº57 ACB Bearings integrated tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX X-Horizon Type3 11s|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX1 Trigger right 11s|
|Rims:||DT E1900 Spline 27´5” Tubeless Ready wheelset|
|Front Hub:||DT E1900 Spline 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT E1900 Spline 12x148mm|
|Spokes:||DT Champion Straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Performance Elite internal|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 DM32t Boost|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR 73mm|
|Chain:||Sram PC-1110 11s|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42t 11s|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.