Mondraker Dune R Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Take on challenging trails with confidence on the Mondraker Dune R. A full sus enduro MTB that wil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take on challenging trails with confidence on the Mondraker Dune R. A full sus enduro MTB that will smash the descents and still pedal comfortably back up to the top of the hill.
Featuring Mondraker’s forward geometry – longer top tube and shorter stem – the Dune is stable when you are pinning it down demanding trails while still retaining the ability to climb efficiently.
160mm of full suspension travel is ideal for taking on steep technical trails. Up front the Rock Shox Pike offers plush and composed performance while the Monarch Plus RC3 shock takes care of the rear. Both units offer complementary damping adjustment for fine tuning the ride.
SRAM Guide R brakes deliver powerful stopping performance while the 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for taking on varied terrain. DT Swiss wheels and a Rock Shox Reverb dropper post round off the sorted spec list.
Take your riding to the next level on the Mondraker Dune R enduro mountain bike.
- Alloy frame with Forward Geometry for confident handling
- 160mm of suspension travel for taking on challenging trails
- SRAM Guide R brakes fro confident stopping
- Rock Shox Pike fork offers composed performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Lime/Blue
- The Mondraker Dune R is available with 0% APR finance
The Mondraker Dune R 2016 Features are:
Frame: Dune 27.5 Stealth Evo alloy Zero Suspension System FG 160mm
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Solo Air 215x63.5mm
Fork: RockShox Pike 27´5 RC 15mm tapered 160mm
Headset: FSA Nº57 ACB Bearings integrated tapered 1-1/8 inch->1/5 inch
Stem: Onoff Stoic FG 30mm
Front Mech: Sram GX High Direct Mount
Rear Mech: Sram GX Type2.1 Long cage 10s
Shifters: Sram Trigger GX 2x10s
Chainset: Sram S1000 36/22T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP XR 73mm
Cassette: Sram PG-1020 11-36T 10s
Chain: Sram PC-1031 10s
Front Brake: Sram Guide R 180mm
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R 180mm
Rims: DT E1900 Spline 27´5 inch Tubeless Ready wheelset
Front Hub: DT E1900 Spline 15mm
Rear Hub: DT E1900 Spline 12x142mm w/DT RWS axle
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II TLR Dual Exo 27.5 x2.3 Front Maxxis High Roller II TLR Dual Exo 27.5 x2.3 Rear
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm