Mondraker Dune XR 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate alloy enduro race bike. The Mondraker Dune XR is a full sus mountain bike that offers c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate alloy enduro race bike. The Mondraker Dune XR is a full sus mountain bike that offers confident control on technically challenging trails – ideal for aggressive trail riding.
Offering a stable platform with dialled enduro geometry the 6061 Stealth Evo aluminium alloy frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry with a longer top tube and shorter 30mm stem. This offers improved confidence when descending on steep MTB terrain as well as better climbing control.
The dual link Zero Suspension System gives you 160mm of suspension travel that is extremely sensitive on small bumps as well as delivering big hit capabilities. The system isolates suspension and braking forces offering Zero brake jack, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you are hard on the brakes. Zero pedal kick back ensures efficient use of your leg power too. Boost hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness and offers plenty of tyre clearance.
The Factory version of the 170mm travel Fox 36 is fitted to give you the fine-tuned damping alongside the composed performance you need when riding technically challenging trails. Matched with the Fox Float X EVOL rear shock you get refined damping with consistent performance. The SRAM GX1 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Aeffect chainset for a wide range of gears with secure running. DT Swiss E1900 wheels and a Rock Shox Reverb dropper post round off the spec on this dialled enduro MTB.
Take on challenging trail with more confidence on the Mondraker Dune XR.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for increased stability
- ZERO suspension system offers 160mm of efficient suspension control
- Fox 36 Factory fork offers 170mm of confident suspension travel
- Fox Float X shock for consistent control on every descent
- SRAM GX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide R brakes for confident stopping power
- DT Swiss E1900 wheels
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Fuschsia/Yellow
- The Mondraker Dune XR 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Mondraker Dune XR 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Dune 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 160mm
Rear Shock: Fox Float X LV EVOL 3Pos Lever Performance 215x63.5mm
Fork: Fox 36 27´5 Float FIT4 3Pos Lever Factory Kashima Boost tapered 170mm
Headset: FSA Nº57 ACB Bearings integrated tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”
Bars: Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm
Stem: Onoff Stoic FG 30mm
Rear Mech: Sram GX1 X-Horizon Type2.1 11s
Shifters: Sram GX1 Trigger right 11s
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect SL DM32t
Bottom Bracket: Race Face X-Type 73mm
Cassette: Sram PG-1150 10-42t 11s
Chain: Sram PCX1 11s
Front Brake: Sram Guide R 200mm
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R 180mm
Rims: DT E1900 Spline 27´5” Tubeless Ready wheelset
Front Hub: DT E1900 Spline 15x110mm
Rear Hub: DT E1900 Spline 12x148mm XXD freehub
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3 Front, Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3 Rear
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.