Mondraker Factor + 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Plus sized speed and control. The Mondraker Factor + is a short travel full sus mountain bike that g... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Plus sized speed and control. The Mondraker Factor + is a short travel full sus mountain bike that gives you more control on technical trails thanks to the plus sized rubber.
The 6061 Stealth aluminium alloy frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry which offers a more stable, confident ride on steep descents as well as when climbing. A longer top tube combined with a short 30mm stem offers the perfect balance and ensures that you get the perfect fit on every frame size.
The dual link Zero Suspension System offers 120mm of supple MTB suspension travel that is sensitive on small bumps and soaks up the big hits. The system offers Zero pedal kick back to ensure efficient use of your leg power and Zero brake jack by isolating suspension and braking forces so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you pull on the stoppers. A tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for predictable handling in the rough.
The 27.5” + wheels are shod with high volume 2.8” Maxxis Rekon tyres that absorb many of the bumps on the trail for a much smoother ride and more grip in the corners. The Rock Shox Recon Silver fork gives you 120mm of plush suspension control up front and is matched with A Monarch RT shock on the rear for capable full sus performance.
The SRAM 1x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied gradients on your MTB loop. The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Take advantage of the extra grip and float of 27.5+ tyres on the Mondraker Factor +.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for a more stable ride
- ZERO suspension system offers 120mm of efficient suspension control
- RockShox Recon Silver TK Fork for 120mm of plush travel
- Plus sized 27.5” wheels for more confident control
- SRAM 1x10 speed drivetrain with wide range 11-42t cassette
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Graphite/White/Lime
- The Mondraker Factor + 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Factor 27´5+ Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 120mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver 27´5+ RL Solo Air tapered 120mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT Solo Air 190x50mm|
|Headset:||Fsa Nº57 tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Onoff Notion 1.0 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level T|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Type 2.1 Long cage 10s|
|Shifters:||SRAM X5 Trigger 10s|
|Rims:||MDK TP1 35 27´5+ TLR|
|Front Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.8 / Maxxis Ikon TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.8|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.8 / Maxxis Ikon TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.8|
|Seat Post:||Onoff Notion 0-R 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX1 24mm 32t Boost|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP XR 73mm|
|Chain:||SRAM PC1031 10s|
|Cassette:||SUNRACE CSMCS3 11-42t 10s|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.