Mondraker Foxy R 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confidence and control across the whole mountain. The Mondraker Foxy R 27.5 is a rapid full sus moun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Confidence and control across the whole mountain. The Mondraker Foxy R 27.5 is a rapid full sus mountain bike for riding every trail.
With a longer top tube the 6061 aluminium alloy frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry for a more stable and confident ride on steep descents as well as when climbing. A short 30mm stem offers the perfect balance and ensures that you get the perfect fit on every frame size.
The dual link Zero Suspension System offers 140mm of supple MTB suspension travel that is extremely sensitive on small bumps as well as being big hit capable. The system offers Zero pedal kick back to ensure efficient use of your leg power and Zero brake jack by isolating suspension and braking forces, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you pull on the stoppers. BOOST hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness as well as offering extra tyre clearance.
The Foxy R features Fox Performance dampers front and rear for well-balanced suspension performance. Both the 34 Float fork and Float DPS shock offer 3 easily adjustable compression damping settings to adapt to the trail ahead.
The Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Aeffect chainset and very wide range cassette to give you reliable shifting with a good spread of gears for taking on varied terrain. SRAM Level brakes offer confident stopping power in all conditions.
Ride faster with more confidence on the Mondraker Foxy R.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for a more stable ride
- ZERO suspension system offers 140mm of efficient suspension control
- Fox 34 Float Performance Fork for 140mm of composed suspension travel
- Fox Float Performance DPS shock for refined damping
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- SRAM Level brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Vibrant Blue/Black/Flame Red
- The Mondraker Foxy R is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Foxy 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 140mm|
|Fork:||Fox 34 27´5 Float Grip 3Pos Lever Performance Boost tapered 140mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS LV 3Pos Lever Performance 200x57mm|
|Headset:||FSA Nº57 ACB Bearings integrated tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level T 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Level T|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX FD-M7025 Direct Mount Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT SGS RDM8000 11s|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000 2x11|
|Rims:||MDK-EP1 27´5 TLR wheelset|
|Front Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Disc Pro 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.40|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.40|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect SL 26/36t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face X-Type 73mm|
|Chain:||Shimano HG60011 11s|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Mondraker Foxy R 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Can’t really say anything bad about this bike perfect on the trails and rides like a dream and at this price can’t do wrong just upgraded to single ring and it’s even better on the trials and down hill
Can’t really say anything bad about this bike perfect on the trails and rides like a dream and at this price can’t do wrong just upgraded to single ring and it’s even better on the trials and down hillClose review