Mondraker Summum 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The benchmark DH machine. The Mondraker Summum 27.5 is a full sus downhill race bike for riding and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The benchmark DH machine. The Mondraker Summum 27.5 is a full sus downhill race bike for riding and racing on the most challenging tracks.
With its proven World Cup race winning pedigree, you can be sure that the Summum offers the very best performance when the going gets tough. The 6061 Stealth Evo aluminium alloy frame is stiff, strong and features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry for increased confidence on steep MTB terrain.
The dual link Zero Suspension System gives you 205mm of suspension travel that delivers confident big hit abilities yet is still extremely sensitive on small bumps. The system isolates suspension and braking forces offering Zero brake jack, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you are hard on the stoppers. Zero pedal kick back ensures efficient use of your leg power too.
The Marzocchi 380 fork up front delivers 200mm of plush suspension travel up front while the Fox Van R rear shock offers competent performance with easy damping adjustment. The SRAM X5/7 9 speed drivetrain is combined with an E.13 chain device for reliable running. SRAM Guide R brakes give you powerful stopping control.
Ride more challenging terrain on the Mondraker Summum 27.5.
- 6061 alloy frame with Forward Geometry for increased stability
- ZERO suspension system offers 205mm of efficient suspension control
- Marzocchi 380 fork delivers 200mm of plush control up front
- Fox Van R shock for consistent control and easy set-up
- SRAM X5/7 9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide R brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Orange/Black
- The Mondraker Summum 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Mondraker Summum 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Summum 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 205mm
Rear Shock: Fox Van R Performance 222x70mm
Fork: Marzocchi 380 27´5 CR 200mm
Headset: Onoff ZS internal 1-1/8”
Bars: Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm
Stem: Onoff Stoic DH Integrated FG 20-30mm
Front Mech: Chainguide E.13 LG1
Rear Mech: Sram X7 Short cage 9s
Shifters: Sram X5 Trigger right 9s
Chainset: Truvativ Ruktion 1.0 165mm 36t
Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer XR 73mm
Cassette: Sram PG-950 11-26t 9s
Chain: Sram PC-951 9s
Front Brake: Sram Guide R 203mm
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R 203mm
Rims: MDK-DP1 27´5 wheelset
Front Hub: MDK Disc Pro DH 20mm
Rear Hub: MDK Disc Pro DH 12x150mm
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR II SuperTacky compound 27´5x2.4 Front, Maxxis Minion DHR II SuperTacky compound 27´5x2.4 Rear
Seatpost: SDG I-Beam SP-751 31.6 300mm
Pedals: Not Included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.