Mondraker Summum Pro Mountain Bike 2018 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Downhill performance at its best. The Mondraker Summum Pro is a focused downhill bike that puts spee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Downhill performance at its best. The Mondraker Summum Pro is a focused downhill bike that puts speed as a priority. The 200mm alloy full sus frame has a Stealth Zero Suspension System that soaks the biggest hits you can find, and the Fox shocks front and rear give absolute control. Shimano Zee drivetrain is reliable and delivers smooth shifting time and time again.
- Alloy frame with Stealth Zero Suspension System with 200mm travel
- Fox DHX2 Performance Elite coil rear shock soaks up hits fantastically
- Fox 40 Float FIT4 LSC Evol Performance Elite fork gives absolute control over the front
- Shimano Zee 1x10 speed drivetrain is robust and reliable
- SRAM Guide R brakes haul you down from speed easily
- E13 chainguide keeps the chain in place
- DT Swiss FR570 rims are super strong, keeping you rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium Large, X Large
- Colours: Flame Red / Light Blue
- The Mondraker Summum Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Mondraker's global flagship, the most recognised Mondraker Bike ever and the World Champion winning bike. In 2016 the Summum made history achieving, for the first time ever, gold, silver and bronze medals at the UCI Downhill World Championship at Val Di Sole. The Summum showcases Mondraker's benchmark Forward Geometry and Zero Suspension System technologies.
The 2018 Summum Pro features Stealth Alloy frame, Fox 40 Float Factory Kashima FIT4 LSC Performance Elite 200mm fork, Fox DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock, Shimano Zee 1x10s drivetrain and SRAM Guide R brakes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Summum 27´5 Stealth Zero Suspension System FG 205mm|
|Fork:||Fox 40 27´5 Float FIT4 LSC Evol Performance Elite 20mm 1-1/8” 203mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DHX2 Performance Elite 222x70mm|
|Headset:||Onoff Mercurium 1.5 ZS Integrated reduced|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic DH Integrated FG 20-30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R 200mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Guide R|
|Front Mech:||Chainguide E.13 LG1+ ISCG05 w/Bash|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Zee RD-M640-SS 10s|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M640 10s|
|Rims:||Dt Swiss FR570 27´5 TLR|
|Front Hub:||MDK Disc Pro DH 20mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Disc Pro DH 12x150mm|
|Spokes:||CN Stainless Butted|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II Super Tacky compound 27´5x2.4|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II Super Tacky compound 27´5x2.4|
|Seat Post:||SDG I-Beam SP-751 31.6 300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Zee M645 165mm 36t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 73mm|
|Chain:||Shimano HG95 10s|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-25t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.