Mongoose Legion L80 20w 2017 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its high quality Tri-Moly frame The Mongoose Legion L80 is a BMX bike that is ready to hit the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its high quality Tri-Moly frame The Mongoose Legion L80 is a BMX bike that is ready to hit the streets and tear up the skate park.
The Tri-Moly Steel frame features a 20.75” top tube and offers a smooth, comfortable, rider friendly geometry. The 175mm three-piece Tubular Cromo cranks spin on sealed bearings with an 8-spline axle for improved pedalling reliability. The 25x9t gearing is ideal for freestyle BMX riding. 8.75” bars and an integrated set/seatpost combo round off the spec on this Dialled BMX bike.
Rip it up on the Mongoose Legion L80 BMX.
- Hi quality Tri-Moly steel frame with dialled BMX geometry
- 175mm 3-piece Tubular Cromo cranks for reliable pedalling
- 8.75” bars with 48mm top loader stem
- Integrated seat/seatpost combo
- Size: 20”
- Colour: White
- The Mongoose Legion L60 is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||Threadless 1 1/8" integrated|
|Stem:||Mongoose Top Loader 48 mm Ext|
|Bars:||Mongoose Hi-Ten 8.75"|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy U-Brake|
|Rims:||Alloy single wall 36H|
|Front Hub:||36H Alloy, 3/8" axle|
|Rear Hub:||36H, 9T Cassette, 14 mm axle, 4 Sealed bearing, AL Shell|
|Front Tyre:||20 × 2.4|
|Rear Tyre:||20 × 2.4|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 integrated to saddle|
|Chainset:||3pc Tubular Cromo,175 mm,25T steel chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Mid Sealed Bearing; 8 spline axle|
|Pedals:||Plastic body with 9/16" axle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.