Moon ADJ 1300 Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information After hours trail ready 1300 lumenThe Moon ADJ 1300 rechargeable front bike light is ready to hit th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
After hours trail ready 1300 lumen
The Moon ADJ 1300 rechargeable front bike light is ready to hit the trails. With a max output of 1,300 lumen the beam is powerful to light up darkest conditions and wide offering great peripheral illumination.
A CNC machined aluminium body creates a lightweight yet tough design that can take hits from flying debris.
Quick release mounting
The ADJ 1300 comes with a quick release handlebar bracket and helmet mount for easy mounting. Use the ADJ 1300 as a secondary light source on your helmet in addition to a bar mounted system for the ultimate visibility.
Remote handlebar switch
Included with the Moon bike light is a remote switch which allows you to scroll through the 7 brightness modes via a button on your handlebar. You don’t have to take your hands off the bars to change settings, ideal if you’re trail shredding through open ground and tree cover in the same run.
- 2 x CREE XM-L LEDs
- CNC aluminium alloy body
- Adjustable light beam system
- 7 modes
- Overdrive - 1300 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins runtime
- High - 850 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 550 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 300 lumens, 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- Flashing - 7 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- Over heating protection system
- Mode indicator
- Low battery indicator
- High precision optical lens
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (XP-BS-SS2):
- Battery has charging and fully charged indicator
- Battery has auto on or off indicator
- Battery can be used as a rear light with constant & flashing modes
- The battery has a USB power output function, so you can charge / power items from it via a USB connection.
- Includes XP-NC smart charger.
- XP-NC smart charger, with charge indicator and auto cut off system
- Adjustable vertical angle up - 12 degrees
- Adjustable vertical angle down - 19 degrees
- Integrated swing indicator
- Horizontal light head adjustment
- Includes remote switch
- Includes battery extension cable for flexible battery positioning
- Light body - 104g
- Battery - 196g
- Charge time - 3 hours
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.