Moon LX560 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Bright 650 lumen output The Moon LX560 USB rechargeable front bike light generates a powerful 560 l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Bright 650 lumen output
The Moon LX560 USB rechargeable front bike light generates a powerful 560 lumen output. This is bright enough to see and be seen with. There are 7 brightness modes to choose from including the high powered Overdrive (560 lumen), High (400 lumen) and low (120 lumen).
Heat sink system
A copper coated LED board helps to dissipate heat easier and improve the lifespan and performance of the LED’s in the Moon LX560.
Grooves cut into the shell allow for a wider beam pattern so are more visible at different angles. When you’re approaching junctions and crossings this added visibility is great safety feature.
- 1 x Cree XML Ul T6 LED
- Micro USB remote control switch. Ideal for use when wearing winter gloves
- Samsung Lithium ion battery (3.7v / 2600mAh)
- Quick release battery system
- Over heating protection system
- Alloy heat sink
- Copper coated LED board for improved heat management
- 7 modes
- Quick release handlebar bracket (22-31.8mm)
- Quick release helmet bracket
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Mode & status indicator
- Automatic fully charge cut off
- High precision optical lens
- Side visibility
- Water resistant USB port
- Magnetic battery cover
- 84 degrees total light angle
- 17 degrees spot angle
- Weight: 114g
- Overdrive - 560 lumens - 2 hours 10 mins
- High - 400lumens - 3 hours 10 mins
- Standard - 260 lumens - 5 hours 15 mins
- Low - 120 lumens - 14 hours 20 mins
- Flashing - 280 - 9 hours 40 mins
- Strobe - 280 - 9 hours 35 mins
- SOS - 280 - 11 hours 30 mins