Moon Meteor Front USB Rechargeable Light
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:1 CREE XP-G2 high brightness LEDRechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 1200mAh)Mod... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 1 CREE XP-G2 high brightness LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 1200mAh)
- Mode memory function
- Day Flash Mode
- 4 steady Modes, 4 Flashashing Modes
- Quick release universal bracket fits all round and Aero style bars
- Mode indicator
- Battery capacity and charging indicator
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Recharge time 2.5hrs
- Water Resistance (IPX 4)
- Size (W x D x H): 71 x 43 x 25mm
- Weight: 0.066Kg / Packing & Package: 0.1Kg
- Meteor Front Light
- RB-25 (Universal handlebar bracket)
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
- Mode 1 - 300 Lumens - 1:30 Hours
- Mode 2 - 200 Lumens - 2:15 Hours
- Mode 3 - 100 Lumens - 4:30 Hours
- Mode 4 - 50 Lumens - 9:00 Hours
- Flash 1 - 20 Lumens - 48:00 Hours
- Flash 2 - 100 Lumens - 15:00 Hours
- Flash 3 - *20/400 Lumens - 12:00 Hours
- Day Flash - 400 Lumens - 30:00 Hours
Moon Meteor Front USB Rechargeable Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
very good service very quick relable and exerlant product
very good service very quick relable and exerlant productClose review
My first helmet light was £14, big, heavy and only output a max of 100 lumens. The Moon C1 is a fantastic upgrade being lighter, lower profile and brighter. Also looks cooler. And now the helmet doesnt flop around due to the massive weight on top. The Quick release makes it easy to remove to recharge. I Love it!!!
My first helmet light was £14, big, heavy and only output a max of 100 lumens. The Moon C1 is a fantastic upgrade being lighter, lower profile and brighter. Also looks cooler. And now the helmet doesnt flop around due to the massive weight on top. The Quick release makes it easy to remove to recharge. I Love it!!!Close review
My second moon light, and it does what it says. Been out in all weathers and performs brilliantly for the money
My second moon light, and it does what it says. Been out in all weathers and performs brilliantly for the moneyClose review
Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.