Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Light
- ShowProduct Information New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & optimal charge time using USB Type C are just som... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & optimal charge time using USB Type C are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button.
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
- Waterproof to IPX 5
- Matrix LED System – Making the operation easier
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible duringthe daytime
- Boost – 1300lm – 2.00hr
- Mode1 – 950lm – 3.15hr
- Mode2 – 120lm – 32.00hr
- FL1 – 100lm – 100.00hr
- Steady FL – 200lm – 56.00hr
- Day FL – 400lm – 200.00hr
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.