Moon Meteor X Auto Front Light
- ShowProduct Information New features such as button control & a new light head are just some of the important upgrades for 2... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
New features such as button control & a new light head are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Mode1 – 450lm (upgraded from 2018) – 2.30hr
- Mode2 – 300lm (upgraded from 2018) – 4.00hr
- Mode3 – 150lm (upgraded from 2018) – 10.00hr
- FL1 – 60lm – 90.00hr
- FL2 – 200lm – 45.00hr
- Day FL – 450lm – 78.00hr
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.