Moon Pulsar Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information 300 degree visibilityThe Moon Pulsar rear bike light gives out 25 lumen brightness with 300 degree v... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
300 degree visibility
The Moon Pulsar rear bike light gives out 25 lumen brightness with 300 degree visibility. This compact rear light is ideal for commuters and urban riders. Rated IPX4 the Moon Pulsar is extremely water resistant for taking on the worst the British weather has to offer.
Multiple brightness modes
5 different brightness modes gives you plenty of options on how to optimise visibility or battery economy. Overdrive gives out a strong 25 lumen beam while 50% Flashing delivers 12. Runtimes vary but they are all very long ranging from 43 hours to 150 hours.
- 1 pce 15 chip COB high brightness LED
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 5 modes
- Quick release patented universal bracket (fits all round bars and aero style bars)
- 2 O rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Side visibility
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 93 degrees spot angle
- Weight: 38g
- Size: 65mm x 27.5mm x 20.5mm
- Overdrive 25 lumens - 43 hours
- High 12 lumens - 68 hours
- 100% flashing 25 lumens - 110 hours
- 50% flashing 12 lumens - 150 hours
- Strobe 15 lumens - 115 hours
Moon Pulsar Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I wanted a bright rear light that used regular batteries rather than USB charging and this one fits the bill. Easy to fit and so far works just fine.
I wanted a bright rear light that used regular batteries rather than USB charging and this one fits the bill. Easy to fit and so far works just fine.Close review
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.