Moon Pulsar Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 300 degree visibilityThe Moon Pulsar rear bike light gives out 25 lumen brightness with 300 degree v... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
300 degree visibility
The Moon Pulsar rear bike light gives out 25 lumen brightness with 300 degree visibility. This compact rear light is ideal for commuters and urban riders. Rated IPX4 the Moon Pulsar is extremely water resistant for taking on the worst the British weather has to offer.
Multiple brightness modes
5 different brightness modes gives you plenty of options on how to optimise visibility or battery economy. Overdrive gives out a strong 25 lumen beam while 50% Flashing delivers 12. Runtimes vary but they are all very long ranging from 43 hours to 150 hours.
- 1 pce 15 chip COB high brightness LED
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 5 modes
- Quick release patented universal bracket (fits all round bars and aero style bars)
- 2 O rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Side visibility
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 93 degrees spot angle
- Weight: 38g
- Size: 65mm x 27.5mm x 20.5mm
- Overdrive 25 lumens - 43 hours
- High 12 lumens - 68 hours
- 100% flashing 25 lumens - 110 hours
- 50% flashing 12 lumens - 150 hours
- Strobe 15 lumens - 115 hours
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Moon Pulsar Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
powerful light, low price, uses batteries rather than USB, and comes with a selection of fittings
powerful light, low price, uses batteries rather than USB, and comes with a selection of fittingsClose review
I wanted a bright rear light that used regular batteries rather than USB charging and this one fits the bill. Easy to fit and so far works just fine.
I wanted a bright rear light that used regular batteries rather than USB charging and this one fits the bill. Easy to fit and so far works just fine.Close review