Moon Vortex Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & button control are just some of the important upg... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & button control are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button.
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Mode indicator – Will let you know what mode is being used
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Boost – 800lm (upgraded from 2018) – 1.30hr
- Mode1 – 550lm – 2.45hr
- Mode2 – 100lm – 13.45hr
- FL1 – 100lm – 63.00hr
- Steady FL – 200lm – 32.00hr
- Day FL – 400lm – 77.00hr
- SOS – 83.00hr
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.