Moon X Power 1300 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Off-road ready 1,300 lumen The Moon X Power 1300 is a very powerful front bike light designed to be... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Off-road ready 1,300 lumen
The Moon X Power 1300 is a very powerful front bike light designed to be used in pitch dark conditions such as night-time trail riding. You can adjust the light beam both horizontally and vertically to optimise the pattern for the conditions you’re riding.
Heating protection system
The X Power bike light also comes with a sophisticated over heating protection system to keep the 2 XML LED’s from getting too hot and being damaged. Dual air vents help dissipate heat to increase run time and efficiency.
7 brightness modes
You get 7 brightness modes with the Moon X Power to choose from including an SOS mode for use in an emergency. This mode can be seen for miles and will help others detect you.
- 2x XML LEDs
- CNC aluminium body
- 7 modes Over drive / High / Standard / Low / flashing / Strobe / SOS
- The SOS mode should only be used in an emergency, the SOS mode can be seen for miles
- Handlebar & helmet brackets
- Sophisticated over heating protection system
- Precision optical lens
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 7.4v 3300mAh
- Charging indicator
- Auto charge cut off
- Battery can operate as a rear light with 6 Lumens output
- Battery can be mounted to seat post, handlebars or helmet.
- Includes extension cable
- USB power output function. Allows you to charge you phone or camera from the battery pack
- Horizontal & vertical beam adjustment
- Includes XPSB2 battery pack
- An effective cooling system can increase run time and efficiency.
- The dual air vents and specific bracket design dissipate heat through the light
- The rear zinc alloy heat sink increases cooling and heat management.
- XPS2 battery comes as standard with XP1300
- Can be used as rear safety light
- Low battery & charge indicator
- Can charge USB products like phones and cameras
- Can mount X Power 1300 to handlebar, top tube, seat post, helmet
- 8.4V DC / 1.5A
- .4V / 2500 mah