Moon X Power 600 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rechargeable Front Lights See the latest products
New in Rechargeable Front Lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Moon X Power 500 front bike light is powerful enough to be used in urban areas or on dark countr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Moon X Power 500 front bike light is powerful enough to be used in urban areas or on dark country lanes. ?The 1 Cree XML T5 LED emits a very bright 550 lumen. ?You also have 7 different light modes to choose from including overdrive, high, standard, low, flashing and SOS. ?The SOS mode on the X Power is for emergencies and can be seen for miles around - it?s designed to attract attention.
Moon have enhanced the XML LED?s power output with a copper plate LED board which increase the heat transfer rate for improved performance. Slits down the sides of the X Power give good side visibility so when you?re approaching junctions you can be seen from more angles.
A low battery indicator on the top of the bicycle light means you know when to charge the light - and not get stuck out in the dark. ?An impressive front bike light from Moon.
- 1 Cree XML T5 LED
- 550 Lumen output
- 7 modes Overdrive, high, standard, low, flashing SOS
- SOS mode should only be used in an emergency, this setting can be seen for miles and used to attract attention.
- Heat sink cooling system
- Copper plate LED board to increase heat transfer rate and enhance light performance
- Side visibility
- Precision optical lens
- Low battery indicator
- Quick change battery design
- Water resistant
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.