Morgan Blue Aquaproof Paste
- ShowProduct Information Aquaproof Paste :Aquaproof Paste is an improved paste, fortified with synthetic additives to reduce ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAquaproof Paste :
- Aquaproof Paste is an improved paste, fortified with synthetic additives to reduce friction. This grease combines constant properties within a wide range of temperatures.
- Aquaproof Paste is especially developed for the lubrication & assembly of the seat tube, the bracket, screws and headset. It can also be used as an assembly-grease. Ideal for use on forks. Prevents oxidation of metal parts. Ideal to make those parts waterproof on which rubbers fail.
- High adhesion.
- High mechanical stability.
- Constant viscosity within a wide range of temperatures: does not solidify in cold conditions and does not liquefy in hot conditions.
- High anti-wear qualities, even under high pressure and in the presence of water.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.