Morgan Blue Bio Bike Oil Friction Technology
- ShowProduct Information Bio Bike Oil Friction Technology :BIO lubricant based on vegetable oil for all bike applications. Th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBio Bike Oil Friction Technology :
- BIO lubricant based on vegetable oil for all bike applications. The oil contains FM Friction Modifier to give excellent gliding properties. Prevents wear and extends the life of lubricated parts.
- Use Bio Bike Oil to lubricate the chain, drivetrain and other moving parts. Then let the chain spin on a dry cloth. Bio Bike Oil is suitable for use after having cleaned the chain and drivetrain with Chain Cleaner. Use Bio Bike Oil for general lubrication applications too.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.