Morgan Blue Race Oil Road Friction Technology
- ShowProduct Information Race Oil Road Friction Technology :Professional, high quality lubricant for bike application. Contai... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionRace Oil Road Friction Technology :
- Professional, high quality lubricant for bike application. Contains synthetic additives to obtain a reduction of friction, a smoother gear shift, w reduction of war and a longer lubrication=time. For use in all weather conditions.
- Use Race Oil Road to lubricate the chain, gear and other moving parts. The lubricant penetrates immediately and does not flow from the chain when applied. Best used after having cleaned the chain and gears with Morgan Blue chain Cleaner. Apply 1 hour before use for best results (this gives the solvent time to vaporise). Shake well before use.
- Resits high pressure
- Efficient for a long period
- Extremely low friction
- Penetrates fast in the chain
- Excellent adhesion to metallic surfaces, does not drain/drip from the chain
- Resists high speed sling-off
- Repels dirt
- Consistent lubrication properties in cold and hot conditions
- Prevents wear off and extends life of lubricated parts
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.