Morgan Blue Race Oil Road Friction Technology
- ShowProduct Information Race Oil Road Friction Technology :Professional, high quality lubricant for bike application. Contai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionRace Oil Road Friction Technology :
- Professional, high quality lubricant for bike application. Contains synthetic additives to obtain a reduction of friction, a smoother gear shift, w reduction of war and a longer lubrication=time. For use in all weather conditions.
- Use Race Oil Road to lubricate the chain, gear and other moving parts. The lubricant penetrates immediately and does not flow from the chain when applied. Best used after having cleaned the chain and gears with Morgan Blue chain Cleaner. Apply 1 hour before use for best results (this gives the solvent time to vaporise). Shake well before use.
- Resits high pressure
- Efficient for a long period
- Extremely low friction
- Penetrates fast in the chain
- Excellent adhesion to metallic surfaces, does not drain/drip from the chain
- Resists high speed sling-off
- Repels dirt
- Consistent lubrication properties in cold and hot conditions
- Prevents wear off and extends life of lubricated parts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.