Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL
- ShowProduct Information Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL mudguard is a creative solution to protecting against spray and dirt. It i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL mudguard is a creative solution to protecting against spray and dirt. It is very lightweight and simply fits to your fork stanchions with Velcro strapping. The Face Fender XL is used by pro DH and Enduro riders on wetter rides – so you know it's good quality.
At just 30g for the front fender this Mucky Nutz is one of the lightest and most versatile bike mudguards for mountain biking.
Compatible will all forward and double bridge fork designs. If you're a multi-bike rider it only takes a few seconds to remove and transfer to another bike. When you’re done cleaning is super easywith a quick wipe down.
- Extended version of the original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders on those wetter days.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- One of the lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 30g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Colour: Black/Blue, Black/Green, Black/Gold, Black/White, Black/Magenta, Black/Orange, Black/Red, White/Black, Black/Yellow, Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.