Mucky Nutz Fat Face Fender Fat Bike Front Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information More and more folk have been asking...... "when are you going to do fat bike mudguards?" Well, we ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- It stops any muck, sand or snow from being flung into your face.
- It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- It can be used on all wheel sizes
- It protects your fork crown from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- It's the lightest front fat bike mudguard available, at just 75g.
- Uses Velcro fasteners to attach to the fork, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- It's compatible with all rigid forks designs.
- It can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mucky Nutz Fat Face Fender Fat Bike Front Mudguard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
simple to fit and works as it should. keeps water and mud away from the face
simple to fit and works as it should. keeps water and mud away from the faceClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.