Mudhugger Gravelhugger 700c Rear Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Rear GravelHugger will fit most bike frame seat stays (with angles approx 4... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Rear GravelHugger will fit most bike frame seat stays (with angles approx 40-55 degrees) and designed for tyres up to 50mm wide.
- Designed to be attached to the bike with zipties as these afford the most secure way to fitting. See fitting vid below, fitting the new GH is the same as our tried and tested MTB Rear Mudhugger :)
- The Rear GravelHugger can also be attached utilising hook and loop straps (sold separately) making removing and refitting quicker and reduce single use plastic waste.
- Helitape is supplied to protect the seat stays where the GravelHugger sits on the seat stays, ensure you use this tape, invisframe, electrical tape or similar are not sufficiently thick to protect your bikes paint and frame.
- Suitable for 700c and 650b wheels Max tyre width 50mm (depending on wheel/tyre combination).
- Weight approx 150g - Length 560mm -Width 55mm
- Designed, made and packed in the UK from 99% recycled polypropylene, which of course can be recycled again.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Mudguard Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.