NS Bikes Metropolis 2 2018 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Dirt jumping at its best. The NS Bikes Metropolis 2 has a super strong custom butted 4130 Cromoly fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Dirt jumping at its best. The NS Bikes Metropolis 2 has a super strong custom butted 4130 Cromoly frame at its heart, delivering the kind of performance that’ll boost both your confidence and body when jumping. The Manitou Circus fork is made to take hard hits on landing, giving you that extra cushioning. The NS and Octane components gives a stylish and purposeful finish to the Metropolis 2.
- Custom butted 4130 Cromoly frame is super strong and resilient
- Manitou Circus Sport fork is made to take big hits with its 100mm travel and 20mm axle
- SRAM Level rear and Tektro Novela front disc brakes keeps you in control
- Salt BMX 3-piece crankset is properly robust
- NS and Octane finishing kit is built for purpose
- Kenda Small Block 8 tyres are rapid rolling
- Octane SS Pro rear hub is strong and reliable
- Sizes: One Size
- Colours: Green
- Weight: 13.3kg (manufacturer claimed)
- The NS Bikes Metropolis 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Awesome ride quality of steel tubes and classic slim look - this is the bike to go for if you love Cromoly. The Metropolis has all the features of a modern pro-level dirt bike, with geometry and parts that have been chosen by our top riders. You can take it straight out of the box and head to Mellowpark to practice your 360 nosedives, or even go for a big backflip at a Crankworx event. If you are not planning to go so far, hit the streets and practice some off-the-bank tailwhips. The bike is ready for this kind of stuff because it has all the features of a modern pro-level dirt bike. We have years of experience in building dirt bikes and believe that this is one of the best out there.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NS Bikes custom butted 4130 cromoly, integrated headset|
|Fork:||Manitou Circus Sport, 100 mm travel, 20 mm axle, aluminium steering tube|
|Headset:||Salt by WTP, integrated IS42/IS42, sealed bearings|
|Stem:||NS Chemical 25.4|
|Bars:||NS Lick, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Novela 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level, 160mm|
|Rims:||NS Fundamental 26”, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech bolt-on|
|Rear Hub:||Octane SS Pro, 10T driver (sealed bearings)|
|Spokes:||Spokes w/14mm nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1|
|Seat Post:||Octane One fat seat-post combo|
|Chainset:||Salt by WTP tubular cromoly 25T steel ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Salt by WTP, Spanish BB|
|Weight:||13.3kg (including pedals, without front brake)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.