NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get out and explore aboard the NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 29er. The alloy frame has custom butting, b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get out and explore aboard the NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 29er. The alloy frame has custom butting, balancing weight and strength, and offers 130mm travel in the rear. It makes short work of climbs, while blasting down descents with aplomb. The SRAM Eagle drivetrain offers 12 gears with a huge 10-50t cassette for conquering any ascent. The Fox shocks give excellent control on the rough stuff, and the Guide brakes keep speed manageable. Ride your local trails and even an enduro race on the Snabb.
- 6061-T6 custom formed and butted frame has Boost spacing and Enduro MAX bearings
- Fox Performance Float rear shock delivers smooth action for the 130mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Performance fork has 140mm travel to give excellent trail control
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers accurate shifting and super wide gearing
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes deliver fantastic stopping power
- NS Enigma Roll 29er wheelset is robust and ready for action
- Schwalbe Magic Mary/Nobbly Nic 2.35” tyres give excellent traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Camo
- The NS Bikes Snabb 130 Plus 1 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Snabb is the dream bike that we always wanted to have - a machine on which you can keep up with the guys on DH rigs in a bike park on one day, and do an epic ride with your mates on XC rigs on the next.
Praised for performance and reliability, great geometry and fine handling, we treat the Snabb as mission accomplished. Wanna hear some tech talk...? Ok... there is a fair amount of anti-squat built into the horst-link design - this is especially important for use with 1X drivetrains. The Snabb features a one piece rocker arm keeps the already very rigid rear triangle even stiffer. It drives the new generation of shocks from SRAM with a trunnion mount - longer, bigger, better. The combination of the new shocks and rocker arms result in a more linear suspension curve and overall smoother functioning of the system. The geometry is modern, low, long and slack. We know that NS Bikes customers are usually tough, aggressive riders and expect our products to hold up to seasons of abuse. That is why the frames are built to DH racing standards in both alloy and carbon versions and run on high-end MAX bearings for prolonged periods of smooth, service free use.
One of our favourite bikes of all time - this modern big wheeled trail bike can really do it all. Don't just believe us - check out the reviews of this sweet ride. The 130 Plus will take you up and down any mountain with confidence and speed. Don't be fooled by the “shortness” of its travel. It really feels like it has much more than the quoted numbers.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NS Snabb Plus w/ 130mm travel, AL6061-T6, custom formed and butted tubes|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 34 Grip, 140mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5” T” steerer, 15QRx110, 51 offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance Float 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 185x55|
|Headset:||GW integrated tapered IS42/52, sealed|
|Stem:||NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm|
|Bars:||NS Evidence Lite (762mm / 30” wide)|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle type 3|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||NS Enigma Roll 650B, 32h(PLUS compatible) tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||NS Rotary 15 boost disc (sealed bearing)|
|Rear Hub:||NS Rotary Cassette boost 148mm (sealed bearings)|
|Spokes:||14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29x2.35 folding, TL-Easy Addix|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29x2.35 folding, TL-Easy Addix|
|Seat Post:||Kind Shock LEV-integra 125, 150, 170mm, internal cable routing, 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect SL 170mm DM 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face Euro BB BSA|
|Chain:||SRAM, 12 spd|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t 12 speed|
|Weight:||13.2kg (w/o pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.