NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A proper enduro bike for any race track, the NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 29er is capable of taking you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A proper enduro bike for any race track, the NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 29er is capable of taking you to the top. The alloy frame is properly strong, taking all that you can throw at it, while feeling nimble and light on the trail. The 150mm suspension front and rear is controlled by Fox shocks, delivering smooth action. The NS Enigma 29er wheels help get over rougher terrain easier, and the Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain delivers accurate shifting, while the SRAM Guide brakes offer powerful stopping.
- 6061-T6 custom formed and butted frame has Boost spacing and Enduro MAX bearings
- Fox Performance Float DPX2 rear shock delivers smooth action for the 150mm rear travel
- Fox 36 Performance fork has 150mm travel to give excellent trail control
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain shifts accurately and has wide gearing
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes deliver fantastic stopping power
- NS Enigma Roll 29er wheelset is robust and ready for action
- Schwalbe Magic Mary/Nobbly Nic 2.35” tyres give excellent traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Green/Yellow
- The NS Bikes Snabb 150 Plus 1 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Snabb is the dream bike that we always wanted to have - a machine on which you can keep up with the guys on DH rigs in a bike park on one day, and do an epic ride with your mates on XC rigs on the next.
Praised for performance and reliability, great geometry and fine handling, we treat the Snabb as mission accomplished. Wanna hear some tech talk...? Ok... there is a fair amount of anti-squat built into the horst-link design - this is especially important for use with 1X drivetrains. The Snabb features a one piece rocker arm keeps the already very rigid rear triangle even stiffer. It drives the new generation of shocks from SRAM with a trunnion mount - longer, bigger, better. The combination of the new shocks and rocker arms result in a more linear suspension curve and overall smoother functioning of the system. The geometry is modern, low, long and slack. We know that NS Bikes customers are usually tough, aggressive riders and expect our products to hold up to seasons of abuse. That is why the frames are built to DH racing standards in both alloy and carbon versions and run on high-end MAX bearings for prolonged periods of smooth, service free use.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NS Snabb Plus w/ 150mm travel, AL6061-T6, custom formed and butted tubes, internal cable guide routing option, MAX bearings in all pivots|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 36 Float Grip, 160mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 1.5” T steerer, 15QRx110, 51 offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance DPX2 3pos-Adj, Trunnion Evol LV 205x60|
|Headset:||GW integrated tapered IS42/52, sealed|
|Stem:||NS Quantum Lite 31.8, 45mm|
|Bars:||NS Evidence Lite (780mm / 30.7” wide)|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS|
|Rims:||NS Enigma Roll 29”, 32h (PLUS compatible) tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||NS Rotary 15 Boost disc (sealed bearing)|
|Rear Hub:||NS Rotary Cassette 148x12 Boost(sealed bearings)|
|Spokes:||14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 29x2.35 folding, TL-Easy|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nick 29x2.35 folding, TL-Easy|
|Seat Post:||Kind Shock LEV Integra|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 170mm DM 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face Euro BB BSA|
|Chain:||Shimano, 11 spd|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-M7000, 11-46, 11speed|
|Weight:||14.2 kg (w/o pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.