NS Bikes Zircus 2017 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Zircus has the same lightweight and strong aluminium frame set that is used in the Movement rang... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Revised frame with new dropouts
- Neon lime painted fork
- Bike for novice riders who are serious about the sport
- Light & strong custom aluminium frame with custom formed and butted tube, tapered integrated headset and ‘pro’ dirt jump geometry
- Light Suntour 100mm travel fork
- NS Bikes cockpit including: Lick handlebar & Sam Pilgrim grips
- Light NS Bikes Quantum stem
- Disc brake in the rear
- Strong NS Fundamental rear rim
- Great Kenda SB8 tires
- Cranks w/ single chainring + rocking
- Single speed drivetrain with horizontal dropouts
The NS Bikes Zircus 2017 Features are:
Frame: NS 6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
Fork: Suntour XCM 26|, 100 mm Travel, 10 mm axle
Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/52, sealed
Bars: NS Lick, 740mm
Stem: NS Bikes Quantum 25.4, 37mm reach
Rear Mech: Derailleur
Chainset: Lasco 175mm, 32t single ring + rockring
Bottom Bracket: FSA square BB 73mm
Cassette: Freewheel: Dicta 14t
Front Brake: v-brake Alhonga
Rear Brake: Tektro Novela 160 mm
Rims: Jalco DBX front, NS Fundamental rear
Front Hub: Joytech 9 mm
Rear Hub: Joytech Single Speed with 14T freewheel
Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples
Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1 Front - Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1 Rear
Seatpost: Seatpost + Saddle: Octane One fat seat-post combo
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
Weight: 12.8 kg (With Pedals)