Nikwax Wool Wash
- ShowProduct Information Nikwax Wool Wash is a new product created specially for cleaning and maintaining the natural qualiti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionNikwax Wool Wash is a new product created specially for cleaning and maintaining the natural qualities of wool garments.
This new innovation from Nikwax is a gentle product formulated to clean technical wool base-layers, whilst enhancing wools natural wicking properties.
- Wool Wash improves wool fibers ability to wick moisture away from the skin
- Enhanced rapid drying and wicking qualities
- Wool Wash refreshes and removes odours
- Wool Wash will maintain the softness of your base layer
- Aids the wool garment in keeping you cool in warm weather, warm in cold weather and dry in wet and humid conditions to ensure you get maximum comfort
- Easy to use - can be used in a washing machine
- It improves the natural qualities that make wool such an attractive fiber for technical apparel
- Reduces friction between fibres, thereby extending the life of your gear
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.