NiteRider Lightning Bug 150 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The NiteRider Lighting Bug 150 front bike light is designed to see and be seen with. This practical,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The NiteRider Lighting Bug 150 front bike light is designed to see and be seen with. This practical, compact commuter light is great for those night-time commutes and twilight fitness sessions.
NiteRider have taken the best features of the Lumina and Mako bike lights and rolled them into this USB rechargeable, super compact model.
You get a powerful 150 lumen beam – ideal for lit urban roads. An easy on/off rubber mount lets you switch the Lightning Bug between bikes quickly. Run times vary between the 3 different brightness modes and you can recharge via USB from flat in just 2.5hours.
- Lumen Output: 150
- Run Time: 2:30 - 26:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30hrs
- Weight: 40g
- Battery: Li-PO
- Super economical high output head light
- Easy on and off rubber mount
- Ideal for daily urban commutes
- USB rechargeable
- Perfect to protect your young ones while they ride
- Super bright day time flash mode
- Long run time – 2.5hrs on full brightness!
- Weight: 40g
- Battery: Li-Po 800Ma/h x1
- Light Levels: 2 steady, 1 flash
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.